Friday 20 December 2013

BUBBLEGUM VODKA


Remember this picture iposted on instagram? I used it to make BUBBLEGUM VODKA!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so excited about this home made gift idea because I looove vodka, no seriously I really really love it and would be mega excited to get this as a gift this Christmas. My all time favourite vodka is Russian standard vodka with Ketel One a close second, others in my top 4 are Ciroc and magic moments chocolate vodka.

Now that I have convinced you of my love for vodka let’s get back to BUBBLEGUM VODKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This vodka smells so much like bubble gum it’s almost crazy and that beautiful pink that the bubble gum turns the vodka is just gorgeous. It also tastes amazing and would be great for shots but if that’s not your thing mix it with some lemonade for a simple tasty cocktail.

BUBBLEGUM VODKA

Ingredients
8 pieces of bubblegum such as Bubbly or Hubba Bubba
200ml of Russian standard vodka

Directions
Cut your bubblegum pieces in half and place into a suitable jar or other container with a lid. 

 

Add in the vodka and leave in a dark place for 48 hours shaking at least twice a day 



and voila, BUBBLEGUM VODKA!!!! can you tell I'm excited?


If you are giving as a gift transfer to a pretty bottle and attach a gift tag.



See told you it was easy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment